This year’s NAI Member Summit is fast approaching. Scheduled for just over one month away, on May 21 in New York City, the 2015 Summit is expected to be our biggest and best yet.
This year’s Summit will focus on innovation. Panels and discussion sessions will address strategies for keeping pace with ever-shifting technologies in today’s state-of-the-art digital advertising. Attendees will leave with enhanced knowledge about responsible collection, use, and management of consumer data and increased insight into best practices for the third party online ecosystem.
Some topics planned for the event include:
- Beyond Cookies
- Onboarding and Compliance
- Using Privacy by Design to Manage Your Cross-Device Platform
- Internet of Things (What Do Our Possessions Say About Us – Digital Privacy in the Age of Connected Everything)
Also new this year will be an international-focused panel.
Panelists will include top executives and privacy experts from industry leading companies and organizations. A full list of speakers will be released soon.
Finally, as we first announced on our blog in February, we’re looking forward to a keynote address by the Department of Commerce’s General Counsel, Kelly Welsh. Few people are more directly involved with ongoing discussions about economic growth, innovation and commerce than Mr. Welsh and we welcome his insights on these important topics.
Put the 2015 NAI Member Summit on your calendar - it’s about the future of our industry and the future of your company. Register today.
We are grateful to our Summit sponsors without whom this important event would not be possible:
- Platinum Sponsor: Conversant
- Silver Sponsors: Yahoo! and Google
- Cocktail Reception Sponsor: AOL
- Lunch Sponsors: Criteo and AppNexus
- Underwriting Sponsors: Davis & Gilbert, ZwillGen, and Keller Heckman
To find more information about the Summit and to register today, visit the NAI website.