As the agenda comes together for the first annual NAI Member Summit in NYC, we are looking forward to what is shaping up to be the must-attend event for third-party organizations that are interested in shaping in the future of our industry. If you are sitting on the fence, here are just five of the many reasons you need to mark your calendar for May 21.
1. Keynote by Maureen Ohlhausen - Kicking off our half-day event, FTC Commissioner Ohlhausen, who has played an instrumental role in policy issues that affect third-parties, such as privacy, data security, and competition, will share her views on these and other critical issues with the NAI.
2. What Today's Headlines Mean for Third Parties Tomorrow - Do-Not-Track, life beyond cookies, browser moves and more. The summit will debate and discuss the top stories, breaking news and latest policy decisions that are affecting third parties today.
3. What Have We Done For You Lately? The NAI will take members behind the scenes for a comprehensive update on what it is doing to serve its members. From the development of mobile principles, to ongoing compliance efforts, to our work on the Hill educating policy makers, the NAI is working for you every day.
4. Innovation and Thought-Leadership from Third Parties - Hear from your peers as NAI member companies and executives take the stage to discuss the important issues facing third parties and demonstrate the value they bring to the ecosystem.
5. Networking in the Heart of Internet Week - The Summit will take place in the beautiful Glass Houses venue in Chelsea, where attendees can overlook the city abuzz with online advertising activity and excitement during Internet Week.
What are you waiting for? Register today.