Apply for Network Advertising Initiative Membership Today!
Founded in 2000, the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) is THE not-for-profit member organization for leading third-party advertising technology companies engaged in activities related to interest-based advertising on desktop and mobile environments. NAI members share a common vision of strong, industry-lead self-regulation to promote shared values among our industry members and foster trust in the online advertising ecosystem. Our membership consists of nearly 100 premier companies that engage with consumers both online and across mobile platforms to deliver relevant advertising.
Member companies count on the NAI to help them adapt to rapidly evolving best practices and standards. For over a decade, agencies, brands and publishers that work with NAI members have recognized the value of this commitment.
If your company is evaluating membership, there are three key benefits you should consider.
- Your customers are already asking for it – Many brands, agencies and publishers ask about NAI membership before partnering with ad tech companies. NAI membership helps you demonstrate your commitment to transparent and responsible data management practices and distinguishes your company from competitors because NAI members are known to support strong standards through the NAI Code of Conduct.
- You’ll gain access to knowledgeable experts in NAI Code compliance – The NAI compliance team has conducted over 500 compliance reviews of digital advertising companies in the past decade. NOBODY in the digital space can make that statement. NAI staff helps members stay updated on evolving policies, best practices, and current issues through NAI-hosted webinars, member communications, and meetings. While NAI staff cannot advise members on their individual legal obligations, our team of attorneys and technical advisors help member companies identify potential issues with business practices that involve the NAI Code before they become significant and costly problems. The NAI takes a proactive approach in helping members identify and address potential NAI Code violations. When you become a member, the NAI enhances the compliance efforts of your own internal teams and systems by providing proactive, ongoing monitoring of opt-out tool functionality, and support to help you understand and comply with the NAI Code of Conduct.
- You will be part of an organization that is helping to shape the future of Interest-Based Advertising best practices and innovation. NAI is the voice of the third-party advertising technology ecosystem and represents the industry at FTC hearings, W3C meetings and DAA and other industry events. We work with policy makers, browser companies and other stakeholders to discuss and debate the most pressing issues facing this industry. We provide regular updates and information to our members so they can remain up to date on important issues.
Membership Benefits At-A-Glance
- Earn brand business and consumer trust.
- Shape the future of Interest-Based Advertising best practices and innovation.
- Stay informed on self-regulation standards and breaking news through access to regular webinars, member communications, and meetings.
- Gain access to NAI experts for corporate, sales, and client summit agendas as well as for webinars and industry research.
- Collaborate with industry leaders and peers.
- Work closely with the NAI compliance team to identify and address potential NAI Code violations.